Harrogate

Hi I am an independent EX BT qualified telephone and broadband engineer working in the Harrogate area specialising in domestic wiring and small business telephone systems.

My Services Are

• Fit Telephone extension sockets
  • Fault finding and Repairs
  • Telephone point relocation
  • Rewires and tidy-up’s to enhance broadband speed
  • Suspension wires overhead to other buildings
  • internal and external bell ringers
  • Cat 5 extensions to¬†pc, tv, sky, xbox, playstation ect
  • Broadband sockets
  • Telephone systems
  • Network Cabling

PLEASE CALL TONY ROBINSON ON

Telephone: 01423 275172 or Mobile: 07885 528041

As well as Harrogate I also cover the Knaresborough and Bourghbridge areas.

Please read my feedback below from recent customers and feel free to leave some feedback if I have done some work for you.

9 Responses to Harrogate

1. Mr Brooke says:

Tony did a much needed job of rewiring and shifting my main nte5 phone point. Now the wiring is up to modern standard and gives me piece of mind to know that I am getting the most out of my broadband!!
    I Would highly recommend.

2. Fiona says:

Tony did an excellent job putting an extension from the main phone line into another bedroom.
    Very professional and excellent value. We would definitely use him again in the future.

3. Anne says:

Tony has just relocated the phone line at my property. He did an excellent job. He also tidied up exterior cables that were obsolete. Tony cleared up after the job and left everything neat and clean. He is also a really pleasant guy, and advised me on a Sky box issue too. Good value for money. I would thoroughly recommend him.

4. Rachael Houghton says:

My phone lines were terrible! Tony rewired and fitted a new master phone socket.My broadband speed is great now and all wiring is neat and tidy.

5. Katharine Adamson says:

Really pleased with work completed on my father’s behalf. Would recommend . Really helpful gentleman. Very tidy and pleasant .Many thanks.

6. Chris says:

Professional job. Worked until job finished.
    Tidied up after himself. Would not have known that he had been except that phone is now working

7. Alison says:

A life saver! We didn’t get anywhere for weeks with talk talk but one call to Tony got us sorted out in one visit

8. Emma O'Mahony says:

Tony did a great job, relocated phone line. Very efficient, very neat results. Great value for money. Thanks

9. Mr Johnson says:

Thankyou. Worn cabling replaced with much more substantial cable. Work done efficiently with no mess at a price much less than that quoted by my service provider. I’ll recommend to friends and relatives for any wiring work required.